Business Setup in Dubai Mainland
Dubai is a globally leading business destination, excelling in infrastructure, resources, and investor-friendly policies. Along with that, the supportive regime and optimal growth prospects have been pulling ex-pat entrepreneurs to this land of opportunities. By implementing the right marketing strategy, delivering services promptly, and serving customers with quality products, businesses have been flourishing. Mainland company formation in Dubai has always been the most preferable investment option.
The large populace with exceptional per capita income elevates the possibilities of business success. Once you are able to set up your business in Dubai Mainland and gain customer acceptance, the growth will be phenomenal. Assistance from trusted business setup services in Dubai will make the company formation process smooth and cost-effective.
If you are here to know more about Mainland company formation in Dubai, feel free to talk to us.
Benefits of Company Formation in Dubai Mainland
Elaborated here are some of the key benefits of mainland company formation in Dubai. It would be a wise move to pick an ideal location, which would be instrumental in the successful performance of the business. Expatriate entrepreneurs can explore the policy amendments and new business regulations promulgated by the Dubai authorities. Aimed at boosting business investments, the regulations offer excellent support.
- A mainland company in Dubai can trade in any market around the region. Thus, the business can research and identify the potential customer base and reach out to them without restrictions of any kind. Open branches at the locations chosen and expand the presence and thereby visibility. Gaining acceptance would aid in acquiring new clients.
- Companies in the Dubai Mainland jurisdiction can opt for a wide range of business activities. They can offer diverse products that are authorized by the authority. In case the business wants to opt for additional products and services, the same can be re-registered with the Department of Economy and Tourism (DET) in Dubai and start trading those as well. The diversified investment scope helps in growth.
- Mainland company formation in Dubai is the ideal way to obtain government contracts. Several public projects are commenced and commissioned every year. The number of humongous projects has increased of late, with the emirate looking for a quantum leap in tourism and other investment sectors. Once you have a business registered in the Dubai Mainland jurisdiction, you are eligible to participate in tenders.
- The requirement of an Emirati sponsor has been eliminated. There is no need to find a sponsor, the ex-pat entrepreneur can hold 100% of ownership in the company. This means the individual can not only claim it to be his or her own but also take home all the profit.
- Advanced infrastructure and the availability of resources are two main factors that keep Dubai ahead of other business destinations. Not many international locations can compete with Dubai in this regard. Further, the hassle-free business setup process makes the company formation in Dubai Mainland a progressive choice.
We can help you enter this lucrative business spectrum. Connect with us if you are looking for trustworthy and cost-effective business setup services in Dubai.
Costs of Mainland Company Formation in Dubai
The cost for Mainland company formation in Dubai varies depending on several elements like the size of the business, the product planned, the type of license, and the type of business. The fees for different approvals and other related activities create a difference in expense from business to business.
Even so, the generic cost of Mainland company formation in Dubai is approx. AED 15,000 to AED 50,000. You may talk to our experts if you need the exact expenses for business setup in Dubai Mainland. We have been the trusted business setup services in Dubai since 1999. We know company formation formalities in depth.
Documents Required for Company Formation in Dubai Mainland
The documents required for mainland company formation in Dubai include:
- Application for a business license
- Duly attested LLC agreement
- Copy of passport
- Passport-size photographs
- Tenancy contract
- Article of Association (AOA)
- Memorandum of Association (MOA)
Procedures and Requirements of Company Formation in Dubai Mainland
The Department of Economy and Tourism (DET) is the authority for issuing business licenses for Mainland company formation in Dubai. All the applications are forwarded to the DED for perusal, approval, and issuance of business licenses.
The procedure for setting up a business in Dubai Mainland is:
- Determine the Business Activities: You might have decided the business activities to be undertaken. If not, finalize the business operations you plan to conduct. Prior to initiating the company formation formalities in Dubai mainland.
- Location of the Company: A plethora of highly promising locations is available for mainland company formation in Dubai. Choose the one that you think would be ideal for your business operations.
- Trading Name Registration: Comply with the business naming policy and forward the name to the DED for registration. All the correspondence from the DED would be on the business name. Blasphemous, politically inclined, and religious business names are not permitted. The business owner can use his or her name as the business name, but without abbreviations.
- Obtain Approval from the Departments: Businesses in some specific sectors would require additional approvals from departments like Dubai Health Department and Dubai Municipality. Get the approvals if required. The approvals have to be attached to the application for the business license.
- Apply for a Business License in Dubai Mainland: Forward the business license application along with the requisite documents to the DED. The DED will examine the application and will issue the license.
- Visas for the Employees: The mainland companies in Dubai can recruit foreign employees. The number of visas permitted will depend on the size of the company. Once you receive the business license for the Dubai Mainland company, you can apply for visas for spouses and dependents, as well as, employees.
- Open a Corporate Bank Account: Open a corporate bank account for business-related transactions. Kiltons Business Setup Services in Dubai offers you end-to-end company formation support. Therefore, you need not bother about anything regarding mainland company formation in Dubai.
Would you like to discuss further regarding mainland company formation in Dubai?
Connect with us now.
How Kiltons can Help you set up a Company on the Dubai mainland
Established in 1999, we have been the leading business set-up services in Dubai for about two and a half decades. We assure comprehensive, as well as, custom-tailored services for our clients. It is of immense pride to us to be the trusted support for several successful entrepreneurs.
If you are looking for a reliable business setup service in Dubai, do connect with us.
We offer the best support for mainland company formation in Dubai. Call us now.