Permitted activities in Dubai technical services
The field in which you want to set up a technical service firm will solely depend on you and your aptitude. You can consider a business set up in Dubai, providing various technical services or think of serving the client yourself, with your expertise. The former one will require recruiting employees and skilled labours for the smooth functioning of the firm.
Note that, Dubai is one of the most developed cities in the world. The people or potential clients here will be busy professionals, entrepreneurs or highly paid employees. They will need a quick response from your end and early resolution of their technical issue. Formulate a flawless plan and be proactive to make sure that your technical service business setup in Dubai turns successful.
The permitted activities in Dubai technical services include the following:
- Electric works – Installation of electric items, equipment and fixtures, repair, replacement and laying of electrical cables
- Installation of a/c – Split a/c, air-conditioning plants and ducting installation, repair and periodic servicing
- Construction Works – Carpentry, concreting, flooring, tiles fixing, ceiling works, gypsum board installation and other similar works
- Cleaning – Cleaning services in multinational companies, corporate entities and residential enclaves
- Plumbing – Plumbing, sanitary and pipeline installation and repair works
- Solar Systems – Installation of solar panels and associated components. Periodic servicing, corrective and preventive maintenance
- Contract Jobs – Obtaining contracts for whole technical services of corporate organizations
- Plastering – Plastering and cladding works in offices, shops and residences
How to get a technical services license in Dubai, UAE
To begin with, it is advisable to get our professional support. It will help you in focussing on other aspects regarding the business, while our experts work on obtaining a technical license and other formalities for setting up technical service firm in Dubai.
Let’s see the process involved in technical company formation in Dubai.
1. Choose the Location
Decide the location where you want to establish the business. Tell us your objectives and we will guide you accordingly. The business jurisdiction is of paramount importance. It must be selected depending on the type of business activity you plan. Thereby garnering optimum output. Select Dubai Mainland or Free Zone jurisdiction and move ahead. Dubai mainland company formation and freezone company formation in Dubai has advantages over others.
2. Select a Trading Name
The federal authorities have laid down a set of regulations concerning the trading name of entities in Dubai. You must abide by it whilst choosing the company name. You may forward at least three options. Check if the name has already been registered by any other entity. In that case, the authority will reject the application.
Remember that the authority in Dubai doesn’t accept names that indicate political or religious inclinations. Abbreviation of your name is unacceptable as well. However, you can use the full version of your name as the business name. Please go through the stipulations about company trading name before deciding the name.
3. Obtain Initial Approval
The Department of Economic Development (DED) is the authority for issuing a business license in Dubai. You can obtain initial approval for commencing the procedure for issuance of technical services license in Dubai.
4. Complete the Documentation Part
The documentation part will include the preparation of Memorandum of Association (MOA), filling out the application for a business license in the specific format, formulating Article of Association (AOA), No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the current employer, notarization of MOA and AOA etcetera.
5. Issuance of Technical Service License
Submit the completed application, with all the documents and approvals attached, for issuance of technical service license. You can commence the operation of your technical service business setup in Dubai post receipt of the trading license.
Documents Required for Starting a Consultancy Business in Dubai
The documents required for a technical consultancy or service business in Dubai is:
- Duly filled application form in the stipulated format
- Copy of Passport
- Passport size photographs
- Notarized Memorandum of Association (MOA)
- Notarized Article of Association (AOA)
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the current employer
Why Kiltons for obtaining technical services license in Dubai
Kiltons Business Setup Services established in 1999 has been the guiding light for entrepreneurial dreams of many ex-pats and residents. Our team of expert professionals will process the complete formality for company formation in Dubai and other emirates in the country. We became the leading business setup services in Dubai through dedicated efforts on behalf of our clientele.
We will help you to establish a technical service company in Dubai. For a business set up in Dubai, you may talk to us now.